We are hiring and looking for a Part-time Shop and Marketing Assistant to work in our shop in Morecambe.
As well as serving customers in our shop, the successful candidate will deal with customer queries and orders over the telephone, by email, live chat, social media and online via our website www.brashoponline.co.uk.
We pride ourselves on offering a personal, first-class, service and expert bra fitting advice to ensure our customers buy a bra that fits, is comfortable, supportive and looks great. Customer service experience is therefore essential although bra fitting training will be provided.
We actively promote our business online and the following additional skills and knowledge would be beneficial:
- Processing online orders
- Creating and responding to emails
- Computer skills - searching online, using Word and Excel and using online messaging services.
- Experience selling via Ebay - processing orders, adding products, setting prices, uploading images and responding to customer queries
- Creating and posting promotional messages to social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) with support.
- Strong communicator in writing, across digital media and over the telephone
- A team worker that enjoys working with others, is flexible and adaptable, willing to learn and is positive and enthusiastic.
Terms of Employment
Hours of work - negotiable
Salary - negotiable
Annual Leave - 20 days per annum plus Bank Holiday entitlement
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer Service – to ensure excellent customer service standards are met at all times.
- Respond to customer enquiries whether in the Shop, by phone, email, EBay (or its equivalent) or Social Media (e.g. Twitter, FaceBook).
- Merchandising and restocking the store and keeping the shop clean tidy and orderly.
- Product fulfilment – picking, packing and despatch of customer orders within agreed timescales.
- Photographing stock and uploading products on to EBay (or equivalent) and then monitoring and managing customer activity and undertaking maintenance and making changes on those sales platforms as required.
- Support the organisation by performing any required tasks at any premises occupied by the organisation.
- Supporting the Management with Marketing, both locally and on Facebook and Instagram.
So, if you want to come and join our friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking team, please forward your CV with covering letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.