Guys, lingerie is the perfect Valentine’s gift! You want to know why? Well, because it is romantic, intimate, and if you get the size right, will show you are paying attention and earn you extra bonuses!
There are some things you ought to know, though, before you buy. So here are my top tips:
- Get advice. Remember, you are not alone. We have an expert team at the Bra Shop who have years and years of experience helping romantic men to navigate these waters successfully.
- Try and find out your loved one's Bra and Knicker size before you visit. Telling us she is 5’6” and medium build is not quite enough detail. Check out the labels on the Bra and Knickers she wears regularly.
- Don’t go drinking lots of alcohol before you shop. It makes driving dangerous as well as buying Lingerie! We promise to look after you and you don’t need Dutch courage before you visit us.
- Remember, you are buying for your loved one and she is the one that has to wear it. You can take buying something “a little different” or “a bit sexy” way too far (especially if not heeding the tip about alcohol!).
- Although your loved one may regularly wear a Bra and Knickers that don’t match, believe me, if you are after brownie points and want to really show your undying love, you need to buy a Bra with the matching knickers. Ladies just love a Bra & Knicker set!
- Check out our Valentine's Gallery on Facebook by CLICKING HERE.
If all else fails, don’t panic. If you don’t quite get the style right, then we will happily exchange it. Your special person will still be left with that warm glow inside, as you will at least have got the size right!